24 June 2006

AFI in Boston, 20th June 2006

Oh my god.

I still don't know what to do with myself.

I met all four. These guys who changed everything...

I havent loaded the pics of me with Hunter and Adam yet.

They're so laid back, such gentle people. We were safe there. That sounds ridiculous but it's the only way I can describe the feeling.. it's alright, let your guard down, you're safe.

Noone could touch us then... noone could change us then... everyone was dancing...

I'm. So. Fucking. Happy.

I managed to give Davey the picture I've been working on for months. I was terrified, TERRIFIED to even try to do this but Rey gave me the courage w/reassurance.

"oh WOW.. that is INTENSE. How did you DO that?"
"That's pretty rare too... that doesn't happen often. Wow. Thank you.."


Davey gave me these words to keep.... forever. forever.

1 ::sing to me::

Blogger xoxo sang...

That's awesome.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home