16 December 2009

formspring.me

i live with the like every day, though at least i don't have to share my living space with the un-gimpmindful. did i tell you what happened to me the other day? was in the d&d's attached to walmart - yes i know walmart is evil... anyway some bitch totally ignores that i am in line in my mart cart - no mean feat considering it's huge and i am not much smaller, with flaming pink hair... and cuts in front of me. THEN proceeds to not even bat an eyelash when I make comments about her having done so. apparently I am invisible now. might be handy if i weren't so gimpy.

i've encountered the "being invisible" thing in the supermarket too. That's where short guy syndrome comes in handy. I can be awfully loud..

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home