15 December 2009

formspring.me

sorry to be creepy but i saw you talking about how your daughter was bite by a dog. i was bit too when i was 8 i hope it wasnt too bad! i hope she has a good recovery! by Emmersonxx

oh it's not creepy, don't worry. if I talk about it, it's fair game...

It was bad, but not as bad as it could have been. She did what we taught her and shoved her arm in his mouth to keep him from getting her face or neck. He still got both arms, one hand and her back, thirteen stitches in her arm.

How bad was yours, if you care to talk of it?
I'm trying to learn what I need to watch for in the future as far as her mental state after this. Physically the surgery to repair the bite went well and she's healing up pretty well, though she needs physical therapy to get use of that muscle in her arm again.

Thanks for the good wishes, it means a lot, these past days have been hellish.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home