05 February 2010

formspring.me

Do you like pools/oceans/lakes?

Scorpio = water sign...

Parents used to say I was part fish. Always been good at swimming, had lifeguard certification when I was a teenager.
I don't like ponds/lakes unless the bottom is sand.. stepping on the plants and squishy stuff just skeeves me right out.

Living in the Northeast one ends up with a weird relationship with the ocean, because good god the Atlantic is COLD up here, and yet any chance I get I'll be out in the waves, even if I'm turning blue.

Right now I have a fairly adversarial relationship with pools, because that's where they're doing my physical rehab since the drunk hit me, working in the pool to get my legs working again. It's not fun at all.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home