25 February 2010

formspring.me

Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.. something you've always wanted to tell me that you wanted to.. or something that you wish you could say to someone but can't.

I wish I could explain it all, and have it understood, without awkwardness or pity or sketching people out. I wish it wasn't in the undercurrent of so many of our lives. I wish I didn't know another one of us almost on sight. I wish there weren't so many of us. I wish it didn't exist at all. I wish there really was a deity of some kind who cared enough to stop this from ever happening again to anyone. I wish there wasn't something so fundamentally wrong with human beings that they can do this to each other, that they can do this to little kids and adults alike. I wish none of us had to live with it. I wish we could all erase it.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home