24 February 2010

formspring.me

What is the biggest scan you've ever fallen for?

The most manipulative, scheming, deceitful individual I have ever encountered in my life, who was a Gemini by the way, had us all believing a lot of things about her life that weren't true, and had us all trying to find ways to help her with these situations that she was in fact making up from nothing.

She took advantage of 9/11, she took advantage of her father's having had a stroke, and took these things and concocted such a gigantic bullshit story from things that had a tiny enough basis in fact that it was believable that we could have fallen for them.

I'd thought she was a friend I could trust. I even took part in her wedding. I welcomed her into my home. When it came down to it, not a single thing she ever said or did was real.

To this day I just hope to fuck she got some help somewhere along the line.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home