20 February 2010

formspring.me

you've obviously had some tough times in your life but remain what i perceive to be very warm. how do you do it? i'm sure having a child helps- yes?

I can be a cold bastard when it's really coming down hard, but yeah i think in several ways having to function as a parent has sort of forced me to stay open in ways I might not have otherwise.

Oddly enough, coming OFF medication seems to have helped a bit. I was on Effexor XR for something like eight years, and at the time I started it it did what it needed to, it saved my life. But I think I used it as a safety net too long, and it started blocking everything out -- all the good stuff. I couldn't write or draw anymore, nothing would come. So there's that as well.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home