24 April 2010

I'm really jealous of gay men. It seems like they have more options for sensory stuff going on during orgasm and therefore more enjoyable sex than anyone else on the planet. Aside from sex, what's the best part of being a guy and dating another guy?

Not having to sort whose underwear is whose? XD Though that isn't quite true; I have a distinct fondness for these black Merona boxer briefs from Target and he prefers them slightly looser, so he's delineated those as "YOUR shorts" but the rest of them are fair game between us. Same with socks and t-shirts. It'd probably also be true for pants, except he's quite a bit taller than me so not so practical there.

Laundry aside.. probably just a certain level of understanding one another that may or may not be possible with a straight couple - never having really been in a straight relationship, I don't have much to compare it against and don't know if that's actually true or not. I hear my brother rant about his fiancee and he has this "I dunno, it's girl stuff" catchphrase about not understanding some of her thought processes and reactions and decisions, which seems a bit cliché to me but it's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home