08 June 2010

In my experience, size matters, but not in the way people think it would. I've found that small to average sized penises feel a lot better and much more comfortable than huge ones. Would you agree with this?

Like I said.. depends what you're doing; but as far as penetrative intercourse goes? Yeah, agreed. That old line about size not being as important as skill is dead on, whether the size queens out there want to admit that or not.

Maybe someone else isn't satisfied unless someone's shoving something the size of a beer can into their preferred orifice; cool for them if that's what they're into, but me, I prefer technique and finesse.

I'm aware they're not mutually exclusive either, but it's rare. Like the well-hung guys who sometimes seem to think just because it's enormous, they don't need to actually learn to do much with it.

Or it works the other way around, and guys who're perfectly within average range or smaller pick up more in the way of technique because they think they have to compensate.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home