15 September 2010

I can't be alone anymore. Lately it's just confusion, but I'm not better. When I get upset, my instinct is still to open a bottle of Aleve and count the pills, thinking about doing it. Question is, is there an easy way to let anyone know I'm not okay?

It's situational. If you're in a bad place physically, do anything you can to get out of there. Find out if there's anything resembling a crisis center in your area and call them; you can stay anonymous that way and still get some help.

If there's one single person in the world you trust, tell them exactly that. I'm not alright. I'm not safe. I'm scared. I need some help.

I don't recommend going to the ER unless it's literally all that will keep you safe; the mental health system is wretched in the US, but if you know you need help and it's all there is, do it. The rest doesn't matter.

It's a good sign that you recognize this in yourself this clearly, even if you're in hell emotionally - it means you can get through it.

I hope this helps any. Hang on.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home