15 December 2009

formspring.me

mine was pretty horrific. i was bitten in the face/my mouth. i had 48 stitches in my mouth by a reconstructive plastic surgeon so its not even noticable after 11 years, but i'll always see it.mentally was definatley worse than physical recovering for me it beign on my face and where everyone could see, and i was born with huge lips so it was pretty noticable when it first happened. but i had a great family who alwasy taught me i looked like a badass and could make up a story about ninja's and thats where the scars were from. and it could've been alot worse. i didn't look in a mirror until 2 weeks after the stitches came out but thats was my moms decision and i thank her for that b/c ive seen pictures of what i DID look like and im glad it was hidden from me.this is so long haha but basically if ur supportive and always remind her how beautiful and strong she is, but still let her cry when she needs to she should be stronger from it. by Emmersonxx

thank you for telling your story... my brother's fiancee had the same happen, she was 4 years old, bitten in the face the same way.

I'm doing everything I know how for her. I just hope it's enough.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home