02 January 2010

formspring.me

How many pets do you have? What kind are they? What breeds and how old? How do you think your life would be different without animals?

ahh, the Horde.

Dogs:
== 13(?) year old black lab/german shepherd mix
== 3 y/o boxer/golden lab/heinz 57 mix
== 13 y/o miniature wirehaired dachshund (long story)

Cats:
== 4 domestic shorthairs, 1 domestic longhair, ages range from 14 to 5.

Rabbit:
== Mini-lop mix, approximately 4 y/o

I like animals better than most people and generally they like me better than most people do as well, so that all works out.
I've worked in rescue and veterinary clinics in the past and I miss that a lot. All of my critters have been rescues or refugees one way or another, whether through shelters I worked for or otherwise.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home