15 March 2010

What was the name of your first pet? Tell me a bit about them. Do you feel that your internet usage is vital to the way you live your life, or are you only an occasional user?

The dog my parents had when I was born was a Belgian shepherd named Kuçuk. Turkish "Ka-chook". Means "little one". She lived til I was in fourth or fifth grade. All black, gorgeous dogs if you've never seen one -- http://www.pups4sale.com.au/belgian_shepherd_02a.jpg

Why Turkish? My mom spent several years living in Turkiye teaching English with the Peace Corps, spoke the language fluently, practically raised us in more Turkish culture than American. I spoke it pretty well as a kid but I've lost it all now.

Right now the Net is my connection to damn near everything and everyone. I'd be so fucked without it. Breaking my back pretty much destroyed my life as far as being active so connecting and being social is electronic these days.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home