09 March 2010

Woah, that doesn't sound too tasteful. You're letting the side down! :p

i knooooooowwwww... it's inoffensive enough I suppose, I just can't stand it. The other two bedrooms were worse... this sort of narrow pinstripe pattern, one was blue and the other was brown. AWFUL.

They've since been stripped, replastered and repainted. I painted a mural on one side of the kiddo's room when we first moved in, and a sky with clouds and glow in the dark stars on her ceiling. The other one's green with white.

This is just a few of the transgressions committed against this 120+ year old farmhouse by the former owners.. don't get me started about the adhesive rug in the diningroom I had to scrape up bit by bit and refinish the entire floor after...

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home