24 July 2010

Tell me your most powerful memory from your school time

Warning - ugly. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th grade... Having a pack of kids wait for me after school and attack me so badly I damn near ended up in the hospital. I could scrap with the best of them but I couldn't fight that many people who're mostly bigger than I am. For no other reason than being myself, and being smarter than them besides. I remember asking them why. "Because you were born..." That's never left. I ended up having to transfer schools after this. The bullying had always been bad, but this... They never did a damn thing about it. If I'd had access to firearms, I could well have been the 1985 Columbine.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home