15 September 2010

how did you get ptsd?

You really don't want to know.

There's records of it in the Boston Police history. I've always meant to go request those files; maybe it's macabre, but part of me wants to know if they ever caught the perpetrators. If any of them actually did jail time, or got those fancy court-appointed lawyers and made a plea deal. If they're still alive now, if they did it again to anyone else.

I want to know, but I still can't make myself do it.

Have at it.

1 ::sing to me::

Blogger Michele sang...

I don't always think it's important to know how or why we have PTSD. What you do know or remember is enough to have put you there -- why add to it? Much better to find ways to heal so that the reason doesn't steal your life forever. Well, that's just my opinion, as a former PTSDer! :)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home