29 December 2009

formspring.me

I think I've seen that. I'm not too big on dyed-black hair though. It looks greasy IMHO. Strangest color you've dyed your hair?

Hrm.
I had it half-black half-white for a long time, circa 1994-95. THAT was fun. I miss that a lot.
Had to redye it normal when I got the EMT job though.. doesn't present a professional image and all of that..
I've had it bleached pure white, half-white half-black, all black, red with black streaks. I should re-do my black stripes, those were fun.
The trick with making dyed-black hair look good and not greasy or otherwise weird is to make sure the base color matches your complexion. For me I needed a red-based black, and that worked really well.
For someone without the ruddy undertones, go with the blue-based black.

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home