05 October 2010

I'm a girl & think I like my best girl friend as more than just a friend. I've never considered myself as bisexual, but I really love her. I can't imagine being this close with anyone else. Am I just blowing friendship out of proportion? What should I do?

Heh, this is certainly a classic tale, common enough to hear. It's hard to tell just from a situation like this exactly what's going on though.

Don't invalidate how you feel by questioning it as blowing it out of proportion, if you're feeling like this goes beyond friendship for you then maybe it does. It's something nobody but you can answer, in the end, and that can take a lot of thinking.

You may not fit under any of the convenient labels out there; not necessarily bi. Maybe you're primarily straight but this is the one person you could go outside that for. Maybe you're omni- or pansexual - it just depends on the person, not their bits, as far as what you're attracted to.

Do you think it's reciprocated at all? Would it drive you apart if you told her, or she caught on? More to consider.

It sounds like you have a lot of thinking to do, I don't envy you that. It's not easy.

Good luck...

Have at it.

0 ::sing to me::

Post a Comment

<< Home